These were all black frames I had laying around the basement collecting dust and I wanted to add a splash of color to our family room. I picked yellow and teal two of my favorite colors and spent the afternoon spray painting! What an easy fix and it totally boosted my family room and gave it a whole new look!
What have you turned from old to new? I'd love to hear all about it!
From custom furniture, to decorating to refurbishing we do it all! We love to help you to make your home amazing!
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Decorating Tip of the Week
Take something old and make it new is our motto! Don't want picture frames in black anymore, grab a $5 bottle of spray paint and color them yellow, blue, or whatever color you are into that day! You can change a whole room just by adding small and simple things.
These were all black frames I had laying around the basement collecting dust and I wanted to add a splash of color to our family room. I picked yellow and teal two of my favorite colors and spent the afternoon spray painting! What an easy fix and it totally boosted my family room and gave it a whole new look!
What have you turned from old to new? I'd love to hear all about it!
These were all black frames I had laying around the basement collecting dust and I wanted to add a splash of color to our family room. I picked yellow and teal two of my favorite colors and spent the afternoon spray painting! What an easy fix and it totally boosted my family room and gave it a whole new look!
What have you turned from old to new? I'd love to hear all about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment